Post-Game Talk: Sparty in the Panther Den, Sunday 7:30 pm on SportsNet

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Sens are going back to inconsistent land.

If they don't start going on win streaks, then they can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

And when i am talking win streaks, i mean winning more than only 2 games in a row.

Last edited:

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012

If they don't start going on win streaks, then they can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

And when i am talking win streaks, i mean winning more than only 2 games in a row.

Have to wait until at least Hoff and Stone come back, first.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013

Hard to be surprised when Ryan, Hoffman, and Stone are all out. How often does that happen that a team loses that much production all at the same time?

I wouldn't expect a win streak right now. Grinding our way out to 1 win every 2 games until the guys come back would be a huge positive let alone a win streak.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
Whoever the goalie is, steals the game for us in a tight bounce back game. Likely another one goal game.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Why wait till spring?! Make a trade for scoring F before TDL, in time for Sunday Panthers game.

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014

Montreal and Toronto are not playing well no need to panic yet.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Why wait till spring?! Make a trade for scoring F before TDL, in time for Sunday Panthers game.

This is a good point. We're in a better spot to make the playoffs than any time in the last 4 years. The East is up for grabs this year, and the other teams in our division are struggling. Perfect time to get out ahead of the pack and pick up a player for the stretch drive. No better time to do it than when our 3 scoring wingers are out.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
These next 2 games are a must win imo.

Lose both and my confidence in making the playoffs will decrease.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
must win. this season would be the biggest shame if we miss the playoffs.

Would absolutely suck.

Only once this season have the Sens been kicked out of a spot. They have hanged onto the 2nd spot for a long time now.

It will be depressing if they miss, but i wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Standings are too clustered and the Sens are dealing with injuries.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
A MUST win tomorrow. If we could get 4 out of 6 points while missing half our offense -- I'll be pleased!

Just win boys!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad