Pre-Game Talk: Southern Conference Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Nah, Quaintance is a Greensboro institution and the Greensboro Lucky 32 was the first restaurant he opened as part of his own business. 1989 apparently.
Yepp see that now. My wife and I had our first date at the Cary store. Oh and Voodoo Pig bread…damit son

Reactions: cptjeff and DaveG

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
interesting, because I know the one in Cary had been around since the early 90s. Had no idea that was his second location with how long the Cary one had been around.

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
interesting, because I know the one in Cary had been around since the early 90s. Had no idea that was his second location with how long the Cary one had been around.
Cary opened in 2002. I seems like it has been there longer

Reactions: cptjeff

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
I got reported and limited account for saying, "so this is what they meant when they said the south will rise again." in the thread about a southern conference final.

LOL wut?
Reported.
Reported...snitches get stitches...
You're all reported.

Your quotes reminded me of that movie. Good film; I think it was inspired by 1984 and a Brave New World like so many other dystopian stories are. I haven't seen it in a long time.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
So ever since I watched him in the World Juniors, I have wanted Michkov on our team. I’m open to committing blackmail on GMs or if I have to, fist fighting a GM in a Bojangles parking lot. I mean it’s whatever. Name the time and place.

Do you think he falls out of the top 10? How high would we have to go to get him? Do we have any pieces that could move that far? Indulge me knowing we won’t do it.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I got reported and limited account for saying, "so this is what they meant when they said the south will rise again." in the thread about a southern conference final.

LOL wut?

Did it go like this:

Troll Stomper:

Extremism/White Supremacy (Warning)

"HF boards is a family site. You may not advocate for race based insurrection"

LOL, yeah doesn't take much around here, does it? The rules are as arbitrarily enforced as in the NHL, so I guess it checks out.

watch out you can get reported and banned for posting about getting reported and limited!

Can I get reported and banned for posting about somebody posting about being reported and limited?

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
So ever since I watched him in the World Juniors, I have wanted Michkov on our team. I’m open to committing blackmail on GMs or if I have to, fist fighting a GM in a Bojangles parking lot. I mean it’s whatever. Name the time and place.

Do you think he falls out of the top 10? How high would we have to go to get him? Do we have any pieces that could move that far? Indulge me knowing we won’t do it.
I don’t see how he falls past the Washington pick, honestly, if that far.

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Despite my drunkenness and sadness over the Coyotes arena vote, my GDT for tomorrow night's game is ready. I'll post it at midnight as usual.

This may be the wrong forum to ask, but how would you handle a move by the team? Would you still be a fan of them? Would it hurt too much? Would you be a full time Tampa fan? As a group we've had our share of relocation worries and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. It's a shame too since you have an owner with cash to spend and a team that plays hard every night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad