TV: South Park Season 26

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Only Matt Stone could get away with that episode. The gag with the credits at the end made me lose it once I got the joke.

Absolutely hilarious

barriers

Feb 10, 2020
This show really lost me during the memberberries/PC principal/whole foods/Trump seasons but maybe I'll dip my toes back in. I am curious, is there a reason Harry & Megan appear to be Canadian?

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
This show really lost me during the memberberries/PC principal/whole foods/Trump seasons but maybe I'll dip my toes back in. I am curious, is there a reason Harry & Megan appear to be Canadian?

Season 20 are is definitely my least favorite season. Member Berries were the only good thing about it.

Kinda beat Tegridy Farms to death too in recent years. But last season and now (so far) through this one they seem to be back more episodic instead of season long stories or continuing to harp on one thing like Trump/Tegridy Farms.

I think they were Canadian just cause that seems to be there go to "substitute" for lack of a better term. But they made the other Prince Canadian before, and also used Canadians as a substitute for Mexicans in the past with the Trump stuff.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Probably because they already showed that South Park’s Canada has a monarchy in the Canadian Royal Wedding episode.

Reactions: barriers

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Do Canadians not really like South Park??? That would be hilarious

Canadians have a very self-deprecating sense of humour and in general we really enjoy the mockery.

We don't have any illusions about our historical stature or greatness so we don't generally get upset when we're the subject of humorous teasing.

Plus it's so absurd - flip top heads? Square wheels on the cars? Terrance and Phillip? You'd have to be a moron to take it personally.

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
Chat GPT episode was excellent! Love that Chat GPT was surely heavily involved in the writing, and not just the ending.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Canadians have a very self-deprecating sense of humour and in general we really enjoy the mockery.

We don't have any illusions about our historical stature or greatness so we don't generally get upset when we're the subject of humorous teasing.

Plus it's so absurd - flip top heads? Square wheels on the cars? Terrance and Phillip? You'd have to be a moron to take it personally.

Don’t forget Kraft Dinner!!

Reactions: NyQuil

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Just the idea of the Disney execs watching, Joining the Panderverse:
dwayne-johnson-finally.gif

And the tie into BG3 :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events