Soon...

GrafSk8r12

Jul 4, 2011
mOhR1HU.jpg

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
I miss Pulkkinen. I like our top 9 way better with him in it.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
Oooohh Yeeeaahh! Pulk Hogan is back!!The flyers won't know what to do when the slapshots rain down on them.. Pulkimania is gonna run wild brother.

Last edited:

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Glad to see he's coming back, he makes this team much more dangerous, allows for Helm to be slotted down in the bottom line, and allows for a more equal distribution of skill throughout the line up.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
I bet it's Jurcs who gets replaced, it's a shame but Andy at least PKs.

Is it really a shame? Joakim Andersson has the same amount of points as Jurco. Three.

If Jurco actually had any NHL talent, he would have found a way to score at least four points this season.

Averaging nine minutes a night is tough, but it's not like Jurco has done anything to warrant more ice time and that's with the Wings offense looking like a train wreck.

And for the record, i'm not even too thrilled about Pulk.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Is it really a shame? Joakim Andersson has the same amount of points as Jurco. Three.

If Jurco actually had any NHL talent, he would have found a way to score at least four points this season.

Averaging nine minutes a night is tough, but it's not like Jurco has done anything to warrant more ice time and that's with the Wings offense looking like a train wreck.

And for the record, i'm not even too thrilled about Pulk.

He looked good on Thursday night.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
No, he really didn't.

I'm not saying he lit the world on fire, but he played solid and drew the penalty that led to the tie.

Andy is more important because Miller is out, but I'm taking Jurcs 10/10 as long as it isn't in a short handed situation.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I'm not saying he lit the world on fire, but he played solid and drew the penalty that led to the tie.

Andy is more important because Miller is out, but I'm taking Jurcs 10/10 as long as it isn't in a short handed situation.

I'd rather just double shift Larkin than have Jurco out there at this point. I have no idea if he is missing a toolbox for his tools or if he's just not wanting to put forward the effort because he doesn't like how he's used. Either way he has an issue that is making him a negative asset.

Actual Thought*

Glad to see he's coming back, he makes this team much more dangerous, allows for Helm to be slotted down in the bottom line, and allows for a more equal distribution of skill throughout the line up.

Apparently that's not happening. Instead Pulks will make the 4th line weaker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad