Confirmed with Link: Sonny Milano (PTO)

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
He's still an NHL level player at this point. I don't see how he doesn't get a contract out of this.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Not really sure where he fits in. Basically going to be battling with Pelletier for a roster spot? Maybe bumps out Lucic? (not really a gritty player for 4th line)

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
I think there is atleast some faint reason to believe that he has the ability to stick next to Mangiapane and Kadri. He has shown the ability to compliment top six skill, but injuries unfortunately derailed what would have been a fantastic season for him. Milano was playing at a 55 point pace prior to the last 20 games when he suffered an upper body injury and Rakell was dumped off at the deadline.

Milano - Zegras - Rakell was statistically a dominant line. Yes, they were heavily sheltered, but I think that's more reflective of Zegras being a rookie center. With Rakell on the ice Milano had an xGF% of over 60% and they outscored their opposition 18-11 at five on five in just over 300 mins of ice time.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
I hope we sign him. He brings the team more offence which I think the team will need and he has Sutter to teach him defence. We're in need of a top 9 forward (literally why Milano signed a pto here, he said this in an interview) and I think Milano is the best option right now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad