OT: Songs played at Pens games.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
:laugh: I think we've covered every song but the one i'm looking for. I'll keep my ear open and see if it plays again in game 5. I really appreciate this guys. I think i'll update the OP and list the songs posted in here just in case anyone else is looking for a song.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
Yeah, it definitely isn't metallica, or any metal I don't believe. Definitely a rock song that I'm looking for.

Unfortunately the Pens haven't updated their music list on the team website since 2011. It has to be a song that came in after that then. I don't think I heard it at the arena until last year/this year.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Trying to think what would be "Black Keys-esque", and even though it doesn't quite fit...

Tame Impala - Elephant?

I don't really know much about the song rotation, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

HoRneR814

Apr 23, 2014

I think it might be the song that starts at 1:35 but i can't remember the name of the song

Last edited by a moderator:

psu711

Jan 29, 2007
Allentown
Trying to think what would be "Black Keys-esque", and even though it doesn't quite fit...

Tame Impala - Elephant?

I don't really know much about the song rotation, but that's the only thing that comes to mind.

hah, had to youtube it... can you imagine the royalties these guys must have gotten over the years? this must be used in a dozen different commercials a year as well as various sporting events.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
/r came through for me! Club Foot by Kasabian.

Thanks a ton guys! Keep posting songs from Pens games if you want, I'll change my OP and compile a list for anyone else searching for Pens music.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad