Sometimes we have the worst fans in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2014
Its just a hockey forum anyway. Maybe some habs fan dont express themselves very well here in english but everyone knows the worst fans are the bruins and flyers...

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Well, we did play a role in chasing one of the best goalies to ever play the game out of town, and then almost did the same thing to Price.

Luckily Price's personality is very different than Roy's and he didn't take it personally. Luckily.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
Well, we did play a role in chasing one of the best goalies to ever play the game out of town, and then almost did the same thing to Price.

Luckily Price's personality is very different than Roy's and he didn't take it personally. Luckily.

Roy wanted to leave Montreal. He wanted to leave because the team was headed in the dump and he wanted to win. Fans have very little to do with it.

And I'm sure Price would be the first to tell you he was being a little baby when he raised his arms in the air.

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
So the fans mocking him, and him being kept in for all those goals had nothing to do with it?

cajmonkey

Mar 29, 2014
Price could say all he wanted, he didn't tell the team he was done in this city when he went to the bench.

He chose to stay. Even when half the city wanted him gone instead of Halak. He could have taken it personally but he didn't.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
So the fans mocking him, and him being kept in for all those goals had nothing to do with it?

Even better players than Roy have been booed and treated much worse over the years. Roy wouldn't have left over a little sarcastic applause if he had really wanted to stay.

CanadianODST

Dec 17, 2014
Its just a hockey forum anyway. Maybe some habs fan dont express themselves very well here in english but everyone knows the worst fans are the bruins and flyers...

Gotta stop you right there, I live in Ontario, the audacity of the Leaf fans here outweighs anything the Bruins/Flyers fans do.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Bash them and not give them credit or recognize a weakness and work to improve it?

Who is the better fan? The one who cares more about the name on the back of the jersey or the name on the front? The one who wants to see success or the one who accepts and defends failure?
Failure... what's our record with Therrien and Desharnais? Pretty flippin good, I'd say.

Glad to know you think a better fan than me (and others) though just because we have different opinions. I disagree with you about some things, but I'd never say that. Awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad