Something that really annoys me

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
I know it might be a minor details and some of you may even laugh, but it's been pissing me off for a long time. Every game that we lose, that game is presented on the main page of the official NHL website. Haven't seen a game in which we won on their main page for a long long time (don't make the three straight losses joke).
What do you guys think ? Have you noticed that too ?

uiCk

Jan 20, 2009
MTL
I've noticed it too, though i thought it was just coincidence.
Given that, i would assume, most people who use TSN services are mostly leaf oriented fans (and ******** of bruins fans it seems) it would make sense to make the habs losing front page. Probably a lot more "commenting" going on when a loss, then when a win.

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
I know it might be a minor details and some of you may even laugh, but it's been pissing me off for a long time. Every game that we lose, that game is presented on the main page of the official NHL website. Haven't seen a game in which we won on their main page for a long long time (don't make the three straight losses joke).
What do you guys think ? Have you noticed that too ?

ha! i always thought it was coincidence... now im leaning toward conspiracy

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
TSN always picks sequences of Montreal getting scored on when a player gets traded to X teams, and it's not even like they're nice goals, they're ****ing garbage goals.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
TSN always picks sequences of Montreal getting scored on when a player gets traded to X teams, and it's not even like they're nice goals, they're ****ing garbage goals.

My fridge is slightly out of balance, and the ****ing door swings wide open and hits the wall instead of hanging steady. That's annoying.

InglewoodJack

Jun 10, 2009
Châteauguay
Habs are a mysterious team. We have no business playing this well as we have no stars, save for Subban, yet we're one of the best teams in the league. The media is always looking to "call it" when this team comes back down to earth and plays like a middle of the pack team. Not to mention Montreal is probably one of TSN's biggest markets, and TSN will always cover the better teams.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven
The answer is simple, nhl.com is run by people from Toronto (torontoans? torontonians?) Whenever we win big games they don't care to even mention it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad