Something Brewing ???

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
Wgr has Sabres coverage planned for Sunday morning 8 to 11am before NASCAR and Howard several times this morning on his Morning Show mentioned we'll see what's going to happen this weekend which sort of sounded like a subtle hint.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
He's just trying to drive interest in himself / that special Sunday segment. I wouldn't read anything into it. He never knows anything in advance of actual events.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
The young guys run the wgr weekend shows with an occasional appearance by sal on Saturdays.

Well Jeremy does have a source, just sayin' ☺

He's just trying to drive interest in himself / that special Sunday segment. I wouldn't read anything into it. He never knows anything in advance of actual events.

Buffalo Norsemen

Mar 7, 2019
Sportsplex
I remember seeing Ryan Miller at the airport after Locker clean-out one year he looked so beaten down, tired, worn out I thought to myself my god, not good.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Wgr has Sabres coverage planned for Sunday morning 8 to 11am before NASCAR and Howard several times this morning on his Morning Show mentioned we'll see what's going to happen this weekend which sort of sounded like a subtle hint.

I don't get people driving in a circle on TV. driving in a circle on radio....ew. maybe he's hinting they will do pentagons.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad