Proposal: Some Winnipeg trades

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Columbus is like LA or New York compared to Winnipeg, and he doesn’t wanna be there to begin with.

He will never, ever re-sign in Winnipeg.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Here is a shovel, you need to dig a deep hole for all the crap that will be thrown at you from every team mentioned….

(for some reason I cant get the pic to work…..)
url

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
A re-signed Trouba for a re-signed Panarin 8m x 6 (they re-sign after the trade).
Wheeler, Kuli and a 1st for Stone (7 x 7.25m), Chabot and Pageau.
Ehlers and MP for Lindholm and a 2nd from the Ducks.

The Panarin Scheif Laine line would be the best line in the league.
A 21, a 26 and a 31 year old all getting 2nd and 3rd center duty during the season. When Little is ready to be put out to pasture, Pageau or Roslo slides right in there. Pageau's deal is up in 2 season and he is an RFA. Chabot has 2 more seasons on his ELC.

out
JT 5.5
Ehlers 6.0
MP 4.125
Wheeler 5.6
Kuli 4.3
about 25.5m

in
Stone 7.25
Pageau 3.1
Chabot 863.3k
Panarin 8.0
about 19.0m

These deals opens up another spot for another forward on the Jets roster. Maybe Appleton and/or Vaseline shows well enough in TC to make the team. I'm not holding my breath on Lemieux making the team.

Why does CBS need a RD?
Why doesn't ANA need a #1D?

Instead of just looking over team's rosters to see players you want from them, also look over to see what those teams need.

treple13

Sep 1, 2013
The Jets likely do none of these . 2nd best team last year in regular season. Franchise best season and playoff run.. Let's blow it up. Wtf .

I mean why mess with success? Except that you're not guaranteed to continue to be successful and every single one of these trades makes the Jets better long term. They lose Wheeler/Ehlers/Trouba, but let's not act like Panarin/Stone/Lindholm isn't better, and the Jets get the best prospect in the deals as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad