some options

Lukas

Jan 12, 2005
At this point Draisaitl should have gone to the juniors to get some confidence. And then to the the dub for a run at the men cup.
MacT should pick up Fraser and put him in a top 9 spot on the left side.
Until a trade is made roll w RNH, Arcebello, Gordon and Lander.
Likely hood at this point is make a trade at the deadline or at the draft. Get Mcdavid/Eichel and build properly.
I'd be looking at moving Hall, and Yakupov maybe even RNH. And Schultz on the backend.
Fraser is the only necessary move at this point, no need to rush anything else like they have to date. I think MacT sees that now.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
At this point Draisaitl should have gone to the juniors to get some confidence. And then to the the dub for a run at the men cup.
MacT should pick up Fraser and put him in a top 9 spot on the left side.
Until a trade is made roll w RNH, Arcebello, Gordon and Lander.
Likely hood at this point is make a trade at the deadline or at the draft. Get Mcdavid/Eichel and build properly.
I'd be looking at moving Hall, and Yakupov maybe even RNH. And Schultz on the backend.
Fraser is the only necessary move at this point, no need to rush anything else like they have to date. I think MacT sees that now.

Mac-T should be fire before the end of the year and NEEDS to claim Derek Roy. Sending Draisaitl back will happen, in about a week, and then someone else needs to make draft and roster decisions going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad