Friedman: Some NHL interest in Ben Scrivens

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
Hopefully he signs with a team so my prediction of an Olympic men's hockey player signing with an NHL team after the Olympics comes true.

Reactions: uncleben85

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Edmonton signs him next season and gives him another chance. That, or I would have to say either Buffalo, NYR, Philadelphia, Dallas, Calgary, Colorado, or Chicago sign him. I would think he'd take a contract on which he would believe what team is most likely to give him more starts, but I would think he would play the role of a starting back-up if he does return to the NHL.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Edmonton signs him next season and gives him another chance. That, or I would have to say either Buffalo, NYR, Philadelphia, Dallas, Calgary, Colorado, or Chicago sign him. I would think he'd take a contract on which he would believe what team is most likely to give him more starts, but I would think he would play the role of a starting back-up if he does return to the NHL.

starting backups do not exist

Reactions: Tritsche

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia

He didn't leave Edmonton on a good note. Zero percent chance the organization would want him back.

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Calgary if Smith is out longterm, Gillies can be sent down and he'd actually have defense in front of him lol, what was his record setting saves vs the Sharks? 62? 63? Not sure here but what a terrible defense

FameFlame069

Oct 2, 2017
Smith is day to day.

Did you read the first sentence? If Smith is out long-term, players get placed on day to day and reevaluated multiple times and then could be out longer than they planned. I'm not saying he is out long-term, I know he's listed as Day to day?

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Serviceable backup. You're not going to like him as a starter but he's not worse than 60 goalies currently in the NHL. Good guy too.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

While none of Elliott, Neuvirth, or Mrazek are elite.... Sxrivens isn't playing over either of the two who are already signed, or the other we could sign.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad