Not open for further replies.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
GifMeme 21012022091957.gif

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
So looking forward to the Flames kicking our asses on the scoreboard and in the alley. They'll also probably be trying to injure Connor and Leon so that we are drafting top 3 again while they have a solid playoff run. Kassian will be a no show again, what's new?

Well Gudas laid a good hit on McDavid and then tried to run him a couple of times. I remember lucic first year, he fought Engelland first game for touching Connor. It's also last time we had some semblance of playoff success in the McDavid era as well.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Well Gudas laid a good hit on McDavid and then tried to run him a couple of times. I remember lucic first year, he fought Engelland first game for touching Connor. It's also last time we had some semblance of playoff success in the McDavid era as well.

Where was Kassian in this game? Outside of Koskinen, he'd be the first guy that I'd send out of here. Then I'd acquire someone that makes 3x less to do his job and is still hungry to be a NHL player.

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Where was Kassian in this game? Outside of Koskinen, he'd be the first guy that I'd send out of here. Then I'd acquire someone that makes 3x less to do his job and is still hungry to be a NHL player.

Barely noticed him. I think he was on the 3rd line with McLeod. I dont think hes had fight since preseason head injury, he's not effective at it anymore.

Reactions: Bobby9

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I remember a few years ago, when the Oilers were in one of their massive suck runs, I referred to them jokingly as the "Coilers." A couple guys on here lost their shit, and came after me, saying "you can make fun of them and bash them, but you can't tarnish that name!" It think we're nearing "Coilers' status again.

Marty McSurly

May 9, 2018
I remember a few years ago, when the Oilers were in one of their massive suck runs, I referred to them jokingly as the "Coilers." A couple guys on here lost their shit, and came after me, saying "you can make fun of them and bash them, but you can't tarnish that name!" It think we're nearing "Coilers' status again.

Lol. It's especially funny that people got mad at you considering that Katz has been tarnishing the Oilers name since he bough the team.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Inside the mind of Daryl Sutter as he's thinking about facing Tippett on Saturday:

"I'm about to end this man's whole career."

giphy.gif

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Or not. Holland wants to see how they respond when they have a full lineup first. Whether that is with Smith, Hymen and RNH coming back, or includes Archibald and Klefbom, I'm not sure.:rolleyes:

Don’t be surprised to see some new faces in Vancouver. (New water boy - I mean person)

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
Leako Losskinen is a great nickname. It's rare for both the first and last names to be manipulated to insult the individual while still retaining the same structure as the original name.

Brilliant.

Looks like he starts tomorrow.

Leako Lossagain is meta though.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00