New York
There's always next week...

full

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Just calling out that Willian left 21M on the table to get the hell out of Arsenal.

Keep that in mind next time you think that no one in the NHL would ever retire early in lieu of making a few mil.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
I guess if Canada is going to crash out of World Cup qualifying, they might as well start early.

Getting thoroughly outplayed by Honduras at home is not how to kick off your campaign.

Huge second half upcoming.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Canada flipped the switch and Honduras is Hakshelling.

Honduran Olympic diving team out to preserve the draw. :laugh:

Draw not the best result, but a loss would have been devastating. Onto to the US!

Last edited:

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Really hoping to see:

Phil Foden
Liam Delap
Tommy Doyle
Cole Palmer
James McAtee
Luke Bolton

all play together for City at some point this year... even if it will ofc be in League Cup or something.

5/6 City fans from birth and grew up in Manchester. And Delap, while not Manc, has a Dad who used to be friends with my Auntie ahaha.

Starting to see the fruits of the money invested in the Academy. Was always one of best academies in England since the 1980s... but the insane complex there hopefully means first team has a load of Mancs in 5 years.

Reactions: BigToe

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Missed Canada/US, but seems like Canada stole a point.

Both teams are still in good spots through two games, even though both will be disappointed with only two points.

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
Really hoping to see:

Phil Foden
Liam Delap
Tommy Doyle
Cole Palmer
James McAtee
Luke Bolton

all play together for City at some point this year... even if it will ofc be in League Cup or something.

5/6 City fans from birth and grew up in Manchester. And Delap, while not Manc, has a Dad who used to be friends with my Auntie ahaha.

Starting to see the fruits of the money invested in the Academy. Was always one of best academies in England since the 1980s... but the insane complex there hopefully means first team has a load of Mancs in 5 years.
No eagerness to see Jamie Tartt? :sarcasm:

*This is a Ted Lasso reference, since I kind of doubt you have seen this yet.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
No eagerness to see Jamie Tartt? :sarcasm:

*This is a Ted Lasso reference, since I kind of doubt you have seen this yet.

You would be correct... intend to at some point but tbh over the last year I have pretty much exclusively watched:

Films (albeit like 250+ in last year.)
Sport
Grand Designs
Michael Palin's Travel Documentaries

ahahahaha.

I hate the commitment of watching series. I have to block out time to binge them.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad