Post-Game Talk: SO Win! MTL Officially Named King of Booin Killing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
Man, first time I heard about that. Looking at it, I can't tell if you say is true or not, but I have hard time believing a guy would deliberately wobble a puck. Also, I don't think he would actually need to do that to roof the puck. You can see that he gave the puck some backwards momentum and that was the key to lifting it more so than the wobble IMO.

I'd be interested to know though from goalies that post here if they watch to see if the puck starts jumping around like that though during shootouts.

I'm pretty sure he planned nothing about it, and simply has the hands to deal with it.

Teufelsdreck

Sep 17, 2005
The amount of Bruins fans who are laughing about Moen's concussion is simply pathetic.

They manifest Schadenfreude even though the word isn't in their vocabulary.They value inflicting injury even more than winning. Should we be so classless as to post Hooray! in 48-point bold type when one of their animals goes down? Or how about Feed the carcass to stray dogs?

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Lucic doesn't stop...

Maybe he’s trying to get revenge for him stepping up on me last year, and him blowing his knee out. [...] I don’t need to go into more detail other than you’ve got to keep your guard up when you’re playing a player like that.

This can get ugly if Lucic keeps going after Emelin...

Halifaxhab*

Don't be surprised if Lucic tries to sucker punch Emelin the next time these two teams meet.

Naw, he'd never dothat, he's a standup guy who answers the bell face to face......he'd never do anything cheap like that or use his stick.

:sarcasm:

Cull909

Dec 26, 2006
Connecticut
His excuse to why the hit was ''dirty'' is that he usually doesn't go down that easy. This guy is so mentally weak lmao.

Quick, somebody call a Wambulance for Milan. Oh wait, apparently it's filled up with his girlfriend already, after another romantic night on the town.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Lucic doesn't stop...

This can get ugly if Lucic keeps going after Emelin...

Just watched it. Disgusting.

What a loser. So so obvious how his ego is what took the biggest hit. LOL at pathetic journalists applying false narrative. As if that was anything close to Ulf on Neely. That was grade A, patented Emelin -- clean and effective. This isn't Kasparitis, or ftm, would Lucic respect Rob Blake? (Wasn't always so clean with his hits.)

The blowing his knee out comment was the true indicator of how butthurt Lucy is.

I wish we could have AK back just to rough him up again. (That and I was an AK fan. So over-bashed.)

LOL at Milbury and Healy making the most sense:laugh:

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Someone should make a video of Lucic's voice saying he went low, and that you gotta watch out for players like that, while showing Marchand's low hit on Salo, Thornton on Orpik, Chara on Patches, etc.

PricePkPatch*

Someone should make a video of Lucic's voice saying he went low, and that you gotta watch out for players like that, while showing Marchand's low hit on Salo, Thornton on Orpik, Chara on Patches, etc.

Write to Maleki, the creator of Diving Town. I am sure he will be more than happy to oblige

PricePkPatch*

That video is exactly what I had in mind lol. His handle is Maleki on HF?

No idea. It's Makaveli19696 on Youtube, but there's a few Makaveli-related nicknames on the forum.

I'll send him a Youtube PM with your idea, mkay?

11Goat11

Inside her
Feb 18, 2006
I can't believe he won't shut up about it. What a baby! I though the big bad Bruins were supposed to be tough? I have never in my life seen a team whine so much after a loss as the Bruins, not the fans, the actual team, just brutal!

No one here would make fun of a guy like Savard for being concussed, yet over there it is encouraged. The kings of double standards....

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006

Boychuk hipchecks all the time too.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Just watched it. Disgusting.

What a loser. So so obvious how his ego is what took the biggest hit. LOL at pathetic journalists applying false narrative. As if that was anything close to Ulf on Neely. That was grade A, patented Emelin -- clean and effective. This isn't Kasparitis, or ftm, would Lucic respect Rob Blake? (Wasn't always so clean with his hits.)

The blowing his knee out comment was the true indicator of how butthurt Lucy is.

I wish we could have AK back just to rough him up again. (That and I was an AK fan. So over-bashed.)

LOL at Milbury and Healy making the most sense:laugh:

Every time I see that hit it makes me smile and then I cry a bit because I loved AK.

ROEN

Writes for Habsworld
Feb 18, 2008
www.habsworld.net
Easily the most cringeworthy concussions I've ever seen happened in Bruins uniforms

Savard-concussion.jpg

NathanHorton.jpg

Having suffered a concussion myself a few years back I can only say that laughing about concussions makes me want to vomit, whoever you are out there laughing at people with brain injuries, I just don't get you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad