So who does Homer trade our 1st for?

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I know it is really early and all, but we definitely need to hold onto this pick just in case we do not have a good year. The team is extremely young upfront now, and if we were going to have a piss poor season, I wouldn't care as much in a shortened one.

It would be extremely interesting to see what Homer would do if we did struggle the entire year. I'm pretty sure Hartnell, Simmonds, possibly Voracek wouldn't be moved. Also Schenn's and Couts.

Briere at the deadline(of course if he agreed) would net you a good return probably. Also Kimmo would be wanted in high demand by the likes of Detroit or even Vancouver you would think. We could possibly end up with more than one first rounder, which would be a god send to help restore this franchise with prospects or making a deal for a stud defender.

Of course we could go on a run here and trade it for some scrub.

ORYX

Mar 2, 2008
I had accepted we wouldnt see NHL hockey this year. For all i care they can finish last and draft Seth Jones.

Oh wait, our luck they'd finish last and then lose the lottery and get whichever ****break was left to 2nd.

Viller

Mar 24, 2007
I'm hoping that somehow Holmer is able to work something with Anaheim for Perry (or Ryan but will be more expensive because of Perry's UFA status).

Giroux flanked by Hartnell and Perry would be pretty crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: