so we once had a player named Matt Moulson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Hey, Lombardi ain't perfect....but he was the only Kings GM to win a Stanley ****ing cup....and guess what, Moulson wasn't around for that either.

Ron*

... that is all...

i'm just depressed

Jesus H. Christ, if we were to lament all the stars that have left this team this thread would be a thousand pages long.

For once I agree with axl.

And here is more food for thought: Every team in the league has traded away stars. Even the Dallas Stars have traded away stars. So get over it.

Please.

Battle Hymns

Sep 6, 2013
if you are depressed over not having matt moulson, you must have some other serious issues going on in your life.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
We also had a player named Matt Moulson who couldn't score, backcheck and generally looked lost most nights. Amazing what a last chance at an NHL job will do to motivate you.

Exactly! I'm sure most everyone here remembers the Moulson we had. Gave him every opportunity and never produce! He was garbage when he was here! So was Purcell! I don't miss any of those guys one bit. I bet he'll go to Buffalo and become nothing again! Just watch!

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Exactly! I'm sure most everyone here remembers the Moulson we had. Gave him every opportunity and never produce! He was garbage when he was here! So was Purcell! I don't miss any of those guys one bit. I bet he'll go to Buffalo and become nothing again! Just watch!

Okay I guess he scored two tonight big deal! Still sucks! :sarcasm:

Captain Mittens*

Hey, Lombardi ain't perfect....but he was the only Kings GM to win a Stanley ****ing cup....and guess what, Moulson wasn't around for that either.

Who are you? And what have you done with Axl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad