Series Talk: So this series after 4 games is exactly like last year with the top-seeded team going home with a 3-1 lead............

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I have to wonder if having Lucic in the lineup would have changed anything
Would have been better than Maroons fake tough guy clown show.

I really don’t have any big problems if we go out like this. Close series decided by the refs even if they were better it’s bc we were gassed from R1. Upgrade the forwards this summer we don’t need more D and goalie is fine.

Zacha and Ullmark no question trade and don’t resign Gryzlyk or Forbort. No other real demands from me were still probably a top 5 team even if barely.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
Guys that saw hogan win the belt from the iron sheik live are dreamers and im here for it Lou
I want to believe they can pull it off, I just don't have faith in the system, that seems to be against them.
I love this team, but they bring some of this on themselves, just play the game and fk the rest of the BS!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
The bruins are weak and the big contract players are choking as usual
Imagine the haul of picks the team could get for McAvoy and Pasternak?
I am closing my eyes and relaxing my body from toes to head……I’m feeling very relaxed lying on a beach and starting to imagine the haul

I am at one with the universe and I see Gary Betman or one of those tellers at Gringrotts at Harry Potter World at Universl …..and …..

I see 6 first rounders……I see 3 seconds ……..I hear a seagull cawing but my third eye sees a third and a fifth

I’m slowly coming out and feel very at ease and peaceful

11 picks for McAvoy & Pastah

Couple of weak choke-ahs gets 11 picks

But where are they in draft

May have to return tomorrow morning during Morning Med

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I'm worried that Shawn and Soupy will convince him to sign there next year after his rehabilitation stint is over. After all, it's a tax friendly state and he'll need to be paying alimony. Plus doesn't Horty live down there?
Campbell is part of the Florida org too?

Explains a lot. Vancouver fans aren’t exactly wrong when they claim he’s the reason that series wasn’t called differently.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
@frankiess wholeheartedly agree refs were terrible. Shouldn’t have been a goal. With that said it was still 2-2 after that goal and the bruins had 2 shots on goal in the 3rd period.

Still a very winnable game at that point with the season on the line and they folded when it mattered most.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Canes lose tonight RBA likely gone

Bruins should pounce

No way Brind’Amour allows this referee Bruins abuse without showing emotion and whining at the post game press conference

Let’s face it Sweeney & Neely don’t care as much as us but Rob the Bod would

Monty doesn’t complain enough either

I want The Bod here

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario

Bruins should pounce

No way Brind’Amour allows this referee Bruins abuse without showing emotion and whining at the post game press conference

I want The Bod here
The Leafs are also needing a coach. TO waiting too.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario

Bruins should pounce

I want The Bod here
RBA might jump more on refs but the big issues are more skill down the middle and players with jam.

Reactions: Gordoff

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

Bruins should pounce

I want The Bod here
I would cry if I had to listen to Rod bitch about refs every post season

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Monty is like a carpenter without the proper tools to finish off a house.
And he definitely has no wood.

Bruins should pounce

I want The Bod here
Yes, yes and yes! Monty proved last year with a stacked roster that he is not a playoff type of coach. He'll drive the shuttle to the airport, but not pilot the plane.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Campbell is part of the Florida org too?

Explains a lot. Vancouver fans aren’t exactly wrong when they claim he’s the reason that series wasn’t called differently.
Watch the refs in any game with any two teams and you'll see that they just suck and it doesn't matter if Greg Campbell is part of the org or not.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
What is old Sweeney going to say, I screwed up the Cap and draft picks where thrown out the window. Sorry fans but we are trying our best to run on re-threads.

We have everything under control and with the upcoming available Cap space we will still manage to mess it up. We can sign 4 or 5 AHL players and make them stars. Hold on folks.
Sweeney going to announce that Lucic is done with his personal leave and rejoining the team for the rest of the series:sarcasm::wg:

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
21 power plays to 11, a suspension worthy action that wasn’t suspended, and a goal that should’ve been disallowed by the rules but wasn’t. And we came within a goal of being tied 2-2. If we can somehow get an equally matched game in Florida, then maybe we can steal one, and see what happens next.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
And he definitely has no wood.

Yes, yes and yes! Monty proved last year with a stacked roster that he is not a playoff type of coach. He'll drive the shuttle to the airport, but not pilot the plane.
I am watching Necas hoping Trouba doesn’t decapitate Pasta fellow Czech and future center

Necas going to have to give up 88 though

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad