Pre-Game Talk: So there's another game tonight...Wild @ Sens Nov. 20

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
ill probs have the gdt for this game up by 5, have some assignments i need to get done for school.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We are going to hit an all time low tonight - Heatley will score and Cooke will run around scaring our guys and we aren't going to do a god damn thing about it!

I actually think we will win tonight, but I think that every night!

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 3m
Guess my spider senses were a bit off. Only announcements from MacLean - Anderson is in goal (which I knew) and Wiercioch for Gryba

Still think something's brewing though. There have been too many signs the past few days

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Fact: Cowen owns compromising pictures of MacClean (or maybe his double).

All I can think is that they are trying to get him to play through it.

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Guess my spider senses were a bit off. Only announcements from MacLean - Anderson is in goal (which I knew) and Wiercioch for Gryba

Still think something's brewing though. There have been too many signs the past few days

Brennan sucks.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012

Something brewing "no kidding sherlock" what a joke this guy is.

Neil Patrick Harris

Now sponsored by Zoom™
Aug 23, 2008
Ottawa

Breaking news: Something may or may not be happening.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa

Thanks.

Maybe Melnyk is going to announce a new partner?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
He leads the team in hits this year!! You can say that he is not scoring but don't say that he has been playing soft because that's not true. If there is someone that needs to give his balls a tug right now, it is J. Cowen......Biggest guy on the team and this year he is not hitting or fighting.

It's pretty much a consensus that Greening has been horrible and soft this year. He does lead the team in hits, and I know you don't have to Neil guys with every hit, but he doesn't hit very hard or put fear in any defenseman.

He basically has the perfect body for hockey (couldn't word that differently...no homo) He could be a bruising power forward that could score goals, but he doesn't have the mind set for it unfortunately.

He shows glimpses of what he could've been, but he's just a passenger too much of the time. I don't think that will ever change at his age especially. It's frustrating.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
For the love of God, Maclean please do this and stick with it for a bit..

Mac - Turr - Ryan

Hoffman - Spezza - Zibanejad

Michalek - Smith - Conacher (Please don't break this up)

Greening/Condra - Grant - Neil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad