Pre-Game Talk: So there's another game tonight...Wild @ Sens Nov. 20

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Once more unto the breach with this disappointingly inconsistent club.

Wild got spanked lest night by MTL but they are better than that usually, winning their previous four games. Brodin is bacon and Harding has been great.

Meanwhile, we continue to push the boundaries between fearless and stupid.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
A lot of positives from last night, hopefully the light goes on and we play that way for a WHOLE GAME, not just half a game.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
if we lose tonight there will be a trade.

I think trade would be eather way.
Borocop needs to lay down huge hit on Cooke or Heatley in first 5 minutes to spark team. Better hit both of them. In one shift. Each player twice. :)

HockeySens

Feb 22, 2013
Just realized that the two most hated players by sens fans are together. Im hoping for a win.
They got destroyed by Mtl so they are probably going to try to demolish us

melnyk budget*

I'm guessing Andy is starting?

Go Sens Go. Turn this disaster season around.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
I'm guessing Andy is starting?

Go Sens Go. Turn this disaster season around.

Yep. But I'm sure after the first goal he gives up on a 3-on-1 the usual suspects will be on his case about how TEH LEHNERZ IS WAY BETTERZ!

But whatever, goaltending isn't the problem. They could start either guy but if they don't pull it together, they're gonna lose.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
At least Greening woke up last night. I was super happy to see him drop the gloves with Schenn. I have been advocating for Mac to tell him to go drop them with the first willing participant he could find for about the last 10 games. It might've even been Stache directed because there was hardly a scuffle before the fight.

He's been too soft all season and he needed to give his balls a tug because an engaged Greening could still be an effective third liner.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 1m

It will be announced later this morning that Craig Anderson is starting in goal against the Wild

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
1. Stop Putting Phillips on the PP
2. Break up the Greening, Smith, Neil line. Swap Zibanjad and Neil.
3. Insert another PMD into the lineup (weircioch)
4. Win the game

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
At least Greening woke up last night. I was super happy to see him drop the gloves with Schenn. I have been advocating for Mac to tell him to go drop them with the first willing participant he could find for about the last 10 games. It might've even been Stache directed because there was hardly a scuffle before the fight.

He's been too soft all season and he needed to give his balls a tug because an engaged Greening could still be an effective third liner.

He leads the team in hits this year!! You can say that he is not scoring but don't say that he has been playing soft because that's not true. If there is someone that needs to give his balls a tug right now, it is J. Cowen......Biggest guy on the team and this year he is not hitting or fighting.

Yokai

Mar 29, 2011
Ottawa
Ottawa better come out with a win tonight. The negativity around here is getting crazy and I can only imagine what a win by a team with Heatley and Cooke on the roster will cause.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Brennan getting cryptic, hinting at some sort of announcement from management in 10-15 min. :skeptic:

Don Brennan ‏@SunDoniB 5m

Why do I think the Senators will make some sort of announcement in the next 10-15 mins? A call-up maybe? Could it be a trade? Probably not

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
Who cares about Cooke? The Sens have already played him like 6-7 times after the incident. Nothing is going to happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad