So is Marchand a Hart candidate?

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
What actually should be consideration for an mvp award?

I think being most valuable on own team has to be right up there. Boston didn't blink when bergeron went down. Bergerons having career best numbers thanks to marchand. So check

I think the team needs to exceed expectaions thanks to the valuable player. Edmonton has completely tanked. Its a team game but you need to expect your valuable player to elevate teammates

What happened to riley nash with marchand? How does pastrnak do with/without marchand?

So... check check check

Who else meets the criterea? Mackinnon... hall... mcdavid... have their teams actually exceeded expectations? These are 3 first overall picks so they are expected to play great. But they are also expected to make their teams great too.

Kopitar? Giroux? Kucherov? I guess these guys meet my criteria... but are they better choices then marchand?

Crosby/malkin kind of cancel each other out. And i have no clue who the best player in vegas is.

Should penne in nasville get consideration as a goalie?

Honestly, homer or no homer... given bostons success, the linemates success, the big moment heroics, the elevation in his play... i got to vote marchand here.

The ONLY REASON to debate it, is games played. But hes done more in less games than these other contenders managed in extra games and bostons won better with marchand than other teams did with those guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad