So how did you become a Lightning fan?

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
It seems the lightning have a lot of fan from all over. Really cool to see.

Yeah, It is partially why I started the "have you ever traveled to see the Lightning play?" thread as I guessed people would probably see them play at the teams nearest them at the very least.

It definitely helps in the modern day with the internet as well as cable/satellite having the hockey packages. It would have been very hard during my super young years to have followed them if they had existed. Limited games on national tv and reading newspaper clippings.

EA Sports GM

Apr 2, 2013
Vancouver
I was a huge fan of Steve Yzerman, VC4 and M-4rty. In 2011 I was rooting for them before the playoffs, and then when they went to the ECF I decided they would be my #1 Eastern team over the Habs. If they had made the finals that year I would have been okay with the Canucks losing... zzz

But yeah, they're my #1B team after the hometown Canucks.

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Followed them since Marty & even more so with their Stanley Cup win. Hedman fan since a couple of years. Potential to be the best NHL D, that guy has everything going for him.

May he stay healthy, as a Pens fan i had more than my share of Letang and Maatta bad luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad