OT: Snowflakes Club de foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Lassi is a very good player if he can play in a purely offensive role. He's shown he can be a very good contributor.

He has a really good workrate but his stamina isn't great.. but then he has been dealing with so many injuries over the last 2 years so it may have been hard to keep it up.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Kind of a head scratcher to give that long of a contract for a guy who's injured more often than not. I hope he's healthy, for good.

That said, please play him up front, stop with the wingback shit.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Chris Armas arguably one of the worst coaches in recent MLS history by burning both NYRB and TFC to the ground is on his way to Man Utd. Can't make this up:laugh:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I have a feeling it's more covid related. With all the measures involved, it's better to stay in Québec/Canada for games. I hope they enter the MLS reserve program in 2023 though.
Maybe, I guess I didn't consider that possibility. Would be nice of them to actually come out and say it though, then we wouldnt speculate about them being cheap. PR still has a long way to go with this team.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
I have a feeling it's more covid related. With all the measures involved, it's better to stay in Québec/Canada for games. I hope they enter the MLS reserve program in 2023 though.
Could be! But it's not reassuring that we are 1 of 2 clubs league-wide not participating in it

Not a good look imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad