Post-Game Talk: Snow Bros vs. DC Bros. 7pm. Verizon Center. 10.18.2016 (The Bro Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I'm hearing Grubauer and Connolly in tonight.

Sanford <> Connolly apparently.

Grubauer likely in. Seems kind of an odd move on a night when they celebrate Holtby's Vezina -season but alright. Western team on the 2nd game of back-to-back so maybe it makes sense.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Who will be the 2-goal scorer tonight? I'm picking Kuzy just because he needs the goals more than anyone.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
We usually play very well against the Avs when they visit DC. One guaranteed goal for the Avs tonight by Duchene, it seems he always scores against us in Verizon Center.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Should be 2 points here. Avs are a good team now that Roy is gone but they had a tough game yesterday too.

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
We usually play very well against the Avs when they visit DC. One guaranteed goal for the Avs tonight by Duchene, it seems he always scores against us in Verizon Center.

Duchene's actually only scored against the Caps once in 9 games. Fewest he's scored against of any team besides the Avs themselves.

Zoidberg Jesus

Trotzkyist
Oct 25, 2011
Oops, wrong guy. I remember they have one guy who always burns us though. Maybe Landeskog, or O'Reilly when he played for them, I don't know.

Landeskog - 2 in 7 gp
O'Reilly - 0 in 10 gp (includes time with Buffalo)
MacKinnon - 2 in 5 gp
Stastny - 1 in 11 gp (includes time with St Louis)

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad