Pre-Game Talk: SNES in Vegas, Baby Sunday 8pm

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Will lose 7-0. This team is done for a season.
I think this is a game that the team, against high odds against, will make it close and either get a loser point or win for 2. It's illogical but I expect to get at least 2 points on this 5 game road trip.

Reactions: Dionysus

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Greig is quickly becoming one of my favourite players on the team. Has a Mike Richards type of game that is enjoyable to watch

As he keeps progressing and we get Pinto back our center depth will be bonkers
If we are looking at this year up to this point, both Stutzle and Norris have had disappointing seasons.

Reactions: Alex1234

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
If we are looking at this year up to this point, both Stutzle and Norris have had disappointing seasons.

Stutzle is over PPG and shooting under 9%, still figuring out how to be a consistent elite #1C and Norris is shaking major rust off, playing well defensively and still producing in the meantime.

They should both get better as the season progresses imo

Reactions: Nova Stutzlia

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Stutzle is over PPG and shooting under 9%, still figuring out how to be a consistent elite #1C and Norris is shaking major rust off, playing well defensively and still producing in the meantime.

They should both get better as the season progresses imo
Our top 2 centers will need to play a strong defensive game plus score at a high pace for the team to be successful. I expect them to be better as the year progresses as well. So far (in their careers) we've only seen smaller samples of this from both, but both of those players will need to achieve a higher level than they have before plus do it on a consistent basis for the team to be an actual contender.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
The Loch SNES monster makes another appearance.
1702842942231.png

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
Our top 2 centers will need to play a strong defensive game plus score at a high pace for the team to be successful. I expect them to be better as the year progresses as well. So far (in their careers) we've only seen smaller samples of this from both, but both of those players will need to achieve a higher level than they have before plus do it on a consistent basis for the team to be an actual contender.

I think we should keep in mind that they have played less than 200 games at center.
Norris with 155 (interrupted with injuries).
Timmy with 235 - x.
(x = 53 and perhaps 10-20 in his 2nd season.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad