sneaker brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeaMonkey*

Noone will know until the Reebok stuff gets to stores. You are 1-2 months premature.

DaveyCrockett

Dec 8, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
This question is basically CCM/KOHO/Jofa vs Nike/Bauer. Its personal preference. I'd say that Jofa has the best protective equipment out of the bunch but I like Bauer/Nike skates better.

Habsfan 32

Aug 18, 2004
Way up north...
My brother has everything in Nike/Bauer and says he loves it. He used to have Jofa but did not like the feel. He only liked the elbow pads for some reason.

IkeaMonkey*

I prefer Nike Protective, but I can only fit in CCM skates.

Pavel

Mar 1, 2004
Houston
I prefer the Jofa shins and elbow but I have a Nike helmet. So to echo previous posters have said - it's a personal preference.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
It's all personal preference.

My feet have very high arches and because of it I can only wear Bauer/Nike skates, I simply cannot wear CCM's at all without getting severe pain in my metatarsel due to there being virtually zero built in arch support. CCM skates are good for people with flat feet, Bauer skates are good for people with medium to high arches. I love CCM, the Pro Tacks are extremely high quality, but I just cannot wear them because of my arches.

I've heard that the Reebok skates will have an almost identical fit to the Vectors, so I definitely wouldn't be able to wear them.

When I was younger, I used to only wear CCM skates but now that i'm older and my feet are fully grown and whatnot, I have to wear Bauer skates due to my high arches.

As far as protective equipment goes, it's all personal preference and finding the perfect balance between protection and comfort.

It Kills Me

Aug 6, 2004
Accord said:
It's all personal preference.

My feet have very high arches and because of it I can only wear Bauer/Nike skates, I simply cannot wear CCM's at all without getting severe pain in my metatarsel due to there being virtually zero built in arch support. CCM skates are good for people with flat feet, Bauer skates are good for people with medium to high arches. I love CCM, the Pro Tacks are extremely high quality, but I just cannot wear them because of my arches.

I've heard that the Reebok skates will have an almost identical fit to the Vectors, so I definitely wouldn't be able to wear them.

When I was younger, I used to only wear CCM skates but now that i'm older and my feet are fully grown and whatnot, I have to wear Bauer skates due to my high arches.

As far as protective equipment goes, it's all personal preference and finding the perfect balance between protection and comfort.

If aches are those balls on your feet then I need new skates too.

AG9NK35DT8*

For sticks I prefer - Koho

For Skates I prefer -Bauer/CCM

Helmet I prefer -Old school Cooper or Jofa, though now I got a CCM helmet only for the fact I needed a new one and couldnt find what I needed so I settled for CCM.

Fiber glass shield for got who its made by , but it cost around $90 turns from half shield to full face cover.

Overall Equiptment- CCM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad