SN Now?

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Not sure if this promotion is available in BC but if you renew or add a Rogers/Shaw internet package you can get Sportsnet Now free for 6 months if you do it before Sept. 30th I think.

Not sure if that's an option for you (also obviously check by calling them to make sure this offer is valid in your area).
The promo here is if you renew with Rogers/Shaw you can get Disney free. Like WTF? Who watches Disney? No f***ing way I'd watch anything that abortion of a media company pumps out in this millennium. Go broke disney! People don't even want your crap for free.

Rogers/Shaw. No clue who their customers are. At least provide some options on what a consumer wants for free.

1695664860251.png

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
The promo here is if you renew with Rogers/Shaw you can get Disney free. Like WTF? Who watches Disney? No f***ing way I'd watch anything that abortion of a media company pumps out in this millennium. Go broke disney! People don't even want your crap for free.

Rogers/Shaw. No clue who their customers are. At least provide some options on what a consumer wants for free.

View attachment 746073
MCU, Star Wars catalogue, Pixar and Nat Geo combined with a decent price make Disney a very good service to have, especially if you have kids.

Oildrum

Jan 22, 2013
Used it on apple TV all year last year and worked great, 0 issues. I'll subscribe again on Oct 11.

Got so tired of dealing with free streams needing to be restarted and freezing up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad