Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Unicorn meat

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Both options are enticing. Unicorn obviously gives you a little bit of a high and slight hallucinations, delicious... Especially medium rare.

Smurf meat on the other hand is better raw and rolled like sushi. It has a bit of a kick to it if you have a weak stomach but known as the best blue meat in existence. Highly recommend if you like spice.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Both options are enticing. Unicorn obviously gives you a little bit of a high and slight hallucinations, delicious... Especially medium rare.

Smurf meat on the other hand is better raw and rolled like sushi. It has a bit of a kick to it if you have a weak stomach but known as the best blue meat in existence. Highly recommend if you like spice.

Problem with Smurf meat is some might consider it more than just a delicacy
LameYellowGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
Actually, in Latin the word unicorn is meant to refer to a single horn rhinoceros.

the earliest versions of the Webster dictionary describes a unicorn as a one horn rhino. Rhino in the old Websters is also described as a unicorn.

it is unclear why the word unicorn started to refer to a one horn horse. This reference to a one horn horse only started since about the late 1800s or more recent.

Unicorn​

U'NICORN, noun [Latin unicornis; unus, one, and cornu, horn.]
1. an animal with one horn; the monoceros. this name is often applied to the rhinoceros.
2. The sea unicorn is a fish of the whale kind, called narwal, remarkable for a horn growing out at his nose.
3. A fowl.
fossil unicorn or fossil unicorn's horn, a substance used in medicine, a terrene crustaceous spar.

Reactions: Shaquille Oatmeal

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I am of the opinion that it would come down to the magical properties one would gain from eating them, and if any curses came with it. In terms of efficiency, I think eating a unicorn makes more sense. Eating Smurfs would be like eating small animals - so much work for so little food. They are below the "rabbit or larger" threshold. So I would prefer the unicorn, unless it damns my soul for eternity.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
I am of the opinion that it would come down to the magical properties one would gain from eating them, and if any curses came with it. In terms of efficiency, I think eating a unicorn makes more sense. Eating Smurfs would be like eating small animals - so much work for so little food. They are below the "rabbit or larger" threshold. So I would prefer the unicorn, unless it damns my soul for eternity.
So basically, if you caught or killed one you would eat it.

I think I would actually keep a smurf as a pet.

Reactions: oilers'72

Evilsports

Aug 18, 2015
50% of all protein consumed in the country of Peru is from Guinea pigs.

Unicorn has me a little nervous about the potential metaphysical consequences. Kinda like eating Jesus. Although the idea of possibly inheriting superpowers is somewhat intriguing..

I'd probably choose the Smurf diet. Start with that smug prick Brainy, followed closely by Dopey. I feel like you'd really just be putting the little simpleton out of his misery.

I'd consider letting Smurfette live, provided she agrees to "take care" of me.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
50% of all protein consumed in the country of Peru is from Guinea pigs.

Unicorn has me a little nervous about the potential metaphysical consequences. Kinda like eating Jesus. Although the idea of possibly inheriting superpowers is somewhat intriguing..

I'd probably choose the Smurf diet. Start with that smug prick Brainy, followed closely by Dopey. I feel like you'd really just be putting the little simpleton out of his misery.

I'd consider letting Smurfette live, provided she agrees to "take care" of me.

william-shatner-captain-kirk.gif

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Isn’t a unicorn a willing participant in a threesome? On that premise alone, I gotta go Smurf meat. The world needs more threesomes and less blue, XY predominant chromosome load blasting midgets. I BBQ Smurf all day, every day.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad