Waived: Smith on waivers (cleared)

burpsalot

Feb 12, 2015
We'll start to see the return of all our Marlies over the next week. We don't want to drop them all on the doorstep of the Marlies on the 10th of April. They have to be reacquainted with their Marlies team-mates, some existing Marlies that have been performing may see a bit of a reduced roll. It's going to take a handful of games to get back to normal before the AHL playoffs.

jjjshab

Jul 7, 2015
I thought that Froese was done for the year. He made a tweet suggesting that he was and then it was deleted shortly after.

My guess is one of the other guys is ready for tomorrow's game vs. Buffalo and they really want to keep Brown, ***** & Valiev up with the team. (not that Valiev was an option to be sent down)

it's hyman bro, lmao

i thought they HAD to send one of the emergency callups down? (which is basically brown)

imapylon

Mar 6, 2016
If Smith is eligible to be on someone's playoff roster I can see someone taking a stab at him. Preds have an open spot

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
Just a feel good story how well Ben Smith contributed with the Leafs since coming over in the trade. If nothing else he got to show the NHL that he has value in the league and can help a team that needs character and hard work next year.

carko32

May 14, 2014
Slovenia
I liked his play, I think he has a shot next season to be 13th forward or maybe even 4th line C with huge load of defensive zone starts and also quite some PK play.

Hopefully he will help Marlies finish this season with a win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad