WWE: Smackdown LIVE! part II - the unwanted child

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Bray Wyatt looked so bad ass in that opening segment with his hoodie up and his jeans. Different look for him.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Caved in and went and the show was overall pretty good. I thought the Battle Royal dragged a little too long and not seeing American Alpha sucked but overall it was pretty good.

Cena, Orton, Becky, and AJ got the biggest pops of the night. Also Tyler Breeze got a HUGE pop when he pinned Jey Uso for the Main Event taping.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Putting aside my personal mark out for Ziggler, what a rough show and nothing was worse than that women's segment.

Had you stopped it with Alexa Bliss, it would have been fine. Adding in every other woman.... Yikes.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I've fast forwarded through so much thus far. In the first hour, I've only watched the opening segment, the Benjamin video and the Bliss and Carmella bit.

Now Miz TV. God, Smackdown's roster depth is so, so, so bad.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I'm convinced the ****** booking of past Raws came from whoever is writing Smackdown now. Who the **** thought it was a good idea to feed the only other champion on Smackdown, The Miz, to Randy Orton in less than five minutes? Not even that, but Randy pretty much saying the title doesn't matter by not wanting a shot.

You couldn't throw Del Rio in that spot and, oh, I don't know, putting your only other champion in the main event? A champion vs. champion winner take all at Summerslam would have been cool.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yo Heath Slater spitting fire.

This guy would never get mic time like this on a 3-hour Raw pre-brand split.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Eva Marie's entrance...

the-rock-clapping.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The worst part of the women's segment is that Big Red overshadowed everyone with her insane entrance.

Bliss and Carmela (don't give a **** about you Naomi) were after thoughts.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
What a trash show. Miz and Maryse couldn't save it.

First they stand the entire roster around the ring, most of them look smaller than Kane's breakfast.
Battle Royal of losers, the most generic wrestler in the company wins.
Techically good, but boring women's match with some awful stuff afterwards.
Good MizTV, but what exactly was that match? Randy ****s up his shoulder on the 1st spot, sells for 3 minutes and then one-shots Miz twice?
Then they packed all good wrestlers in the main event only to have Ziggler, who's 3 years past his peak, win it over Bray and AJ?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad