Smackdown Live Part 20: The Phenomenal Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Jinder is going to need that surgery Rock got in 98 to remove the roid chest, if you will.

Rock was wearing that tracksuit at the time because he was recovering.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Wouldn't mind an AJ and Orton feud

122.gif

Ortons working a light schedule the next few months though so not happening

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Yeah, don't compare Naito and Dolph...but I will give Dolph credit for walking out in a gangster way instead of just disappearing following another loss. If this is his exit from the company...that was well done. He might not have been a likeable character recently but I found his self-aware shoot-ish character to be refreshing. He had such a good program with Miz for the IC title after the brand split but his prestige went down the tubes after that. He became a bitter wrestler which is probably the type of character a guy like him would become. He's a former world champion but reacted to the idea of "why is this guy still around?" and he'd point to his resume, which was quite good in his time with the company. I don't immediately identify him as a hall of famer but he was a relevant part of this current generation of wrestlers.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
No one's comparing Ziggler to Naito. That's silly.

I just want Dolph to start throwing around and destroying the belt because f*** it. :laugh:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I always liked Dolph. I heard people say that his ability to make so many other wrestlers look good hurt him and I can see that.
The problem is that Ziggler doesn't make anyone look like a star. Everyone who goes into a Ziggler program comes out worse for it, and it out right kills their momentum. He's the embodiment of mediocre WWE booking that has ruined so many guys.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
soooo they gave Ziggler the US title for his lifetime achievment just that he can leave the WWE with a "splash"?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seems to be sketchy to make someone the champion and then take him off TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad