WWE: Smackdown Live 32: Best. Draft. Ever. Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dude, this was so bad.

Are these idiotic war rooms going to Raw as well? Because I may have an aneurism if I have to see these idiots frantically pick up and hang up and pick up the phone again and celebrating bad picks.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Honestly, if this is a sign of things to come presentation wise for Smackdown on Fox, I want very little part of it.

the presentation Fox is looking for, panels and draft aside, doesn’t work.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Dude, this was so bad.

Are these idiotic war rooms going to Raw as well? Because I may have an aneurism if I have to see these idiots frantically pick up and hang up and pick up the phone again and celebrating bad picks.

Dude, you're taking all of this way too seriously. I've been laughing my ass of for all the war room and sportscasters opinions, it's obvious they're having fun with this. I mena they guy talked to his mom on the phone in the last bit. :laugh:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dude, you're taking all of this way too seriously. I've been laughing my ass of for all the war room and sportscasters opinions, it's obvious they're having fun with this. I mena they guy talked to his mom on the phone in the last bit. :laugh:
Because Fox wants to present it as a real sport. We’re laughing because it’s bad but Fox wants it portrayed as if it’s a real sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad