WWE: Smackdown Live 27: We don't deserve anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't have a problem with them doing Mandy vs Asuka, but that would indicate that they're not doing that at Wrestlemania.

The match was fine but I hate the pin-the-champion-to-get-a-title-match booking because it's stupid and bad.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
I'd rather see Sonya challenge Asuka for the title than Mandy. She's more of a credible threat imo.

Seems like Sonya's unfortunately been relegated to sidecar status, while Mandy appears to be in line for a main event push for a reason I can't even begin to understand. :laugh:

And Lacey......well, Lacey thinks she's in a fashion show, maybe she has a concussion or something. Third night in a row she just walks down the ramp, waves, and walks backstage without saying a ****ing word. Makes zero sense.

Reminds me of that "crazy Jericho" phase where he was acting goofy with the light-up jacket, walking out on tag matches and looking delirious.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Kofi is gonna get the pin in the main event, and HHH gonna come out and announce Kofi vs Bryan at Fastlane I bet.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I had a surreal New Day moment today. X-Box Gold membership has Super Bomberman R for free so I downloaded it, and... Xavier Woods is a character. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad