WWE: Smackdown Live 24: "Flossing like it's Fortnite" And Take the champ's photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Poor Becky looked so bewildered actually trying to get heat in this stupid angle.

Having no idea who's the face and who's the heel in their own angles is the biggest issue with creative.

Vince is desperate to push who he prefers as the face. It shows they are completely tone deaf.

Reactions: Machinehead

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
They'll want a womens HiaC match and it definitely won't be Ronda. This feud is starting to show signs of it "getting out of control" so it could.

Wonder what RAW match gets the cell. Maybe AJ/Joe as well
Roman/Braun and Charlotte/Becky will be HiaC matches I suspect.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Charlotte is such a naturally good heel too. Everyone is backing Becky no matter how hard she tries to turn them against her.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The difference is huge here. The fans were 100% behind Becky the entire time. Nobody cares about face Orton.
You missed my point.

Heel promos don't need to be accurate. It's their own "truth"

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
You missed my point.

Heel promos don't need to be accurate. It's their own "truth"

I didn't miss your point. It's just idiotic and lazy writing. It's entirely unbelievable to say the fans weren't behind Becky. If you want a heel Becky, there are much better ways to go about it.

Can easily just do the "I don't care what the fans think any longer, it wasn't working" angle.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
The worst thing about it is that everyone was all over Twitter all weekend saying they wanted Becky to win, on top of the cheers she got Sunday.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Dillisional heel promos only work if the crowd dislikes the heel, or is on board with booing them.

This is wrestling 101 level stuff.
Sometimes you have to insult the crowd a few times to get them to boo you. She needs to get some tips from KO on how to get heat when the crowd actually likes you.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I didn't miss your point. It's just idiotic and lazy writing. It's entirely unbelievable to say the fans weren't behind Becky. If you want a heel Becky, there are much better ways to go about it.

Can easily just do the "I don't care what the fans think any longer, it wasn't working" angle.
Honestly, the biggest issue with wrestling in 2018 is the fans.

You want Becky pushed, boo her. Get her over as a heel. But fans always think they know better and think they can do better.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
You need to be an established heel, or have a better turn for some cheap insults to actually garner heat.

Charlotte isn’t nearly over enough as a face to make a Becky turn stick, and there really isn’t another face she could beat up to get it either.

Plus the timing is completely wrong. Becky is more over right now then she might have ever been. This is not when you turn someone.

Honestly this kind of booking screams sabotage. They want to keep pushing Charlotte in a build towards Ronda, but Becky is getting too over for it to work. They don’t want to outright bury her, but they need to cool her off so “bam” ill advised heel turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad