WWE: Smackdown Live 24: "Flossing like it's Fortnite" And Take the champ's photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I missed the show but I hear Queen Becky was doing matches with Lana, which given that she’s a heel, I’m positive she beat the holy hell out of her

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Joe is the best wrestler in the company. He is better than A.J. in my honest opinion.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Joe is the best wrestler in the company. He is better than A.J. in my honest opinion.

Neither of them are giving the best performances right now tbh.

I'm not necessarily talking talent but Seth has been putting on the best matches for a significant period of time.

Though Seth now just being a Roman lackey/vehicle to dampen the Roman boos...I can see him losing this spot.

Reactions: Deen

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
They should just stop with the accent thing. It's just so obvious now. The thing is that it would be so easy to write it out. Just say that she's become an American citizen and trying to speak without the accent to fit in.

They don't need to write her accent out. We can just ignore it like we did with Kofi's. I like how she throws in the accent when saying "Rusev" and "crush" at least.

Remember when they gave Mahal the typical Indian accent? So bad. But then got ignored without explanation.

R-Truth is so underused. Felt this way the last 10 years. He has it all but now he's too old to get a long term push I think.

And Samoa Joe is amazing. I liked him in TNA in 2006 when he was just a silent bad ass. But stopped liking him when he started cutting more and more promos. But WWE Joe is a completely different story. I always thought WWE would ruin the guy and make fat jokes. But he has been booked as a legit bad ass.

Reactions: GarbageGoal and Fro

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
I can't believe this is a f***ing shirt.

https://shop.wwe.com/daniel-bryan-and-brie-bella-yes-mode-t-shirt/GT2001.html?dwvar_GT2001_color=Royal Blue#utm_term=Mailing+List+-+Occasional+-+Shop+-+Opened+in+the+last+13-months&utm_campaign=SHOP+-+100118+-+50%+OFF+TEES&utm_medium=email&curr=USD&sid=59f3a0312ddf9c7bc9a75b4d&utm_source=Sailthru&start=1

GT2001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad