SM-Liiga website question (goalie stats)

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Hi all - my name's Taco, and I run the Goaltender Home Page (http://hockeygoalies.org). I recently started adding Finnish league statistics to my database (I do all data entry by hand, so it's a process).

Anyhow, I thought that this was a good reference:
http://www.liiga.fi/tilastot/kokonaan.html?l=m_joukkue&s=12-13&b=rs

However - I know that Anders Lindback played thirteen games for Ilves Tampere last year, but he doesn't show up on this page. (Lindback's not the problem - the problem is any goaltender who played last year that I don't already know about).

Complicating the matter is that I don't speak Finnish. :laugh: I can get around enough for some things - like segregating regular season from playoffs - but that's about it.

Are there toggles on the webpage that will get me all goaltenders' numbers for a year? If I could trust that it was all-inclusive, this page would be exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Click on KA to get GAA, T% for save percentage. NP = shutouts.

Under Turnaus(above the stats), change Runkosarja(regular season) to Playoffs.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Thanks! That part I've got down.

I'm mainly wondering where Lindback is (re-reading my OP, I agree that I explained it in a very confusing fashion).

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Dang - that's what I was afraid of.

Well, better to know than not know - thanks!

Hopefully I can find something more reliable - eurohockey seems good for the stats they track, but they don't track all of what I track.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Thanks! I'm used to them; they seem to have the same stats as eurohockey.com (I'm still hoping to get things like minutes played, shots faced, and win-loss records from somewhere).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad