GDT: Slovakia vs Latvia, WJC

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
yey, we get to get destroyed in the Quarterfinals. I'm glad Sykora had a good game; I think he has a chance of making the nhl in some capacity.
He feels like good utility player who you can play anywhere in the lineup. He will probably not torch opponents but should be good tweener for second/third line, probably a good third liner in NHL.

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
To me his passing, shot and iq are all excellenct, even his 2 way game. He’s held back by his lack of intensity, he seems to coast around on the ice too often
I think we are seeing the same kind of player. I would like to add that I want to see ore physicality out of him. After all, he is 6'1 and has decent weight. He just does not seem to like playing around boards too much or throw his body around.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
I think we are seeing the same kind of player. I would like to add that I want to see ore physicality out of him. After all, he is 6'1 and has decent weight. He just does not seem to like playing around boards too much or throw his body around.
Needs to take some lessons from Sykora :sarcasm:

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Dvorsky was much better than the previous two games. Actually wanted the puck and won some battles. Better net drive. I still think I'd go Yager over him, haven't watched a lot of Fantilli yet.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
It's still beyond me how Kaslik went undrafted. He's showing a lot of poise in this tournament. I hope Zvolen will let him play top six minutes and use him on the power play, because he has all the tools to become a very good pro league level player.

HamburgerSK

Jan 18, 2022
It will be big surprise for me if Dvorsky stay in the top 15 of draft rankings after this tournament
Still too early to say. 17 year old players have usually poor records playing at WJC. Auston Matthews and David Pastrnak went 1+2 in 5 games and were far from dominating playing in better teams than Slovak one.

Egresch

Jul 10, 2022
Still too early to say. 17 year old players have usually poor records playing at WJC. Auston Matthews and David Pastrnak went 1+2 in 5 games and were far from dominating playing in better teams than Slovak one.
Plus you need to consider that this is the postponed WJC where he is playing against guys who are 3 years older. December tournament will be much better indicator.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00