Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
62D4952B-138D-43FF-B17A-51E3A51F2612.jpeg

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Absolutely.

I do not trust this team at all. Too many players who shouldn´t be there. Hopefully, they can prove me wrong.
I agree, rather weak team from even our standards. Of course getting Fehy and Cernak would make the d core look good, the bottom 6 forwards look shaky. Luckily the group is weak and Ramsay should be able to get result to get us to QF

stastny12

Dec 26, 2018
Trencin, Slovakia
I agree, rather weak team from even our standards. Of course getting Fehy and Cernak would make the d core look good, the bottom 6 forwards look shaky. Luckily the group is weak and Ramsay should be able to get result to get us to QF
Furthermore, I just don´t understand why NT decided to not take Dvorsky and Okuliar while Tamasi, Lunter or Minarik are good enought to make the team. If third offensive line was something like Okuliar-Dvorsky-Pospisil, I would not only have much more hope for the better result but at the same time I would enjoy watching it.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Furthermore, I just don´t understand why NT decided to not take Dvorsky and Okuliar while Tamasi, Lunter or Minarik are good enought to make the team. If third offensive line was something like Okuliar-Dvorsky-Pospisil, I would not only have much more hope for the better result but at the same time I would enjoy watching it.
Definitely agree, few questionable decisions. Sykora should absolutely be in the lineup as well. Does he really offer less than Minarik (only thing is age)?!

Reactions: stastny12

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
Any links to watch? Currently in a hotel room overseas? If against TOS, please advise and I'll delete

vladis271

May 13, 2022
Regenda scored the last Slovak Olympic goal and he scores the first Slovak goal in WC.

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Slafs first few steps are god awful

He will never be a fast player. The Jágr comparisons are quite accurate I think. Jágr was excellent in everything but skating, even in his best years he was an average skater. Slafkovský is a similar type: Strong, skilled stickhandler, great puck control, very good shot, passing etc., but not exactly speedy. Such guys need that hard working grinder next to them. When Jágr was playing for the Czech NT, he was showing his best with players like Martin Straka and Václav Prospal in the line. Slafkovský may be a similar case.

Reactions: Czechboy

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
Oh come on, you got a Mickey Mouse powerplay and than the ref decided not to give Texier a penalty for some reason when he had Pospisil in a head lock
LOL
Psopisil going after Texier and 2 others French that should have been a powerplay for France (Fanseat replay the action since its beginning)

Reactions: Bookker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad