GDT: Slovakia - Switzerland 19 20 (CET)

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
So contrary to how Czech commenters have been building up the Swiss here as some invincible Hulks who cannot be scored against, I guess they are still at least a bit vulnerable when they play against a semi-OK team. That’s reassuring.
Now the question is if Slovaks dont have a better team on this tournament? :D

No it definitely gonna be a tight game with Swiss where the chances are 50:50, but I would very much like for us to go to that game with the certain qf spot already so we dont have to stress too much

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Huge save.. nice work. Thought Slovakia had it. I love that they attack and are feisty! Fun to watch.

Reactions: jcbio11

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Hischier has such a stick technik ...
Really needs to shoot the puck more though. He has been overpassing all playoffs long as well.

Swiss should try to pick the corners on their breakaway and rush chances in general. The Slovak goalie has been really strong down low. It will be hard to beat him this way.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Really needs to shoot the puck more though. He has been overpassing all playoffs long as well.
Yes ... i know that he gets the same critic in NJ !!

TBH ... i never saw him flagrantly overpassing ... he passes a lot !!

I think he passes too much because he grants the receiver to be as good as he is.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Slovaks look so far behind the Swiss. Looks like Team Canada is playing in Red. Makes sense with all the talent Switzerland has produced in the last few years. Fiala, Hischier are high-end players in the NHL

Reactions: torero and mosare

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not sure if it's been discussed.. Hlavaj? Is that the preferred choice here?

Speyer

Sep 23, 2016
Im Wald
Joined a bit late and just saw the replay of Ninos goal. Ambühl reminds me of Master Roshi from Dragonball, by the way. He is basically ancient but still has a few tricks up his sleeves. It would be a travesty he can't crown his epic WC career with a gold medal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad