Sleeping question

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
This is gonna sound weird, but bear with me.

So, if you ignore directions and just consider my bedroom a square, for the longest time, my bed was on what would be the west wall of my bedroom, with the head of it pointed north, and like 90% of the time, I slept on my right side, facing the wall.

Last year I got another desk to go beside my computer, which made me need to reorganize my furniture. My bed is now on what would be the south side of the room with the head pointed east, and now, I have inexplicably started sleeping on my left side like 90% of the time, again facing the wall.

Is it normal to just sleep facing walls? Does anyone else experience this?

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
i tend to favour my right side.i move my bed around in the winter because the warm air from the vents bothers my breathing,

Kestrel

Jan 30, 2005

So, if you ignore directions and just consider my bedroom a square, for the longest time, my bed was on what would be the west wall of my bedroom, with the head of it pointed north, and like 90% of the time, I slept on my right side, facing the wall.

Last year I got another desk to go beside my computer, which made me need to reorganize my furniture. My bed is now on what would be the south side of the room with the head pointed east, and now, I have inexplicably started sleeping on my left side like 90% of the time, again facing the wall.

I do this.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Streetview still has my old VR-4 out front

Ke9K0Df.png

Miss that car sometimes.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan

Serious answer

Some people like facing the window some the door. Some the wall.

Some need to face a side.
Some need to sleep on a certain side.

Some people don't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad