Lol...do u think he'll fall for it?
It's a Process?
IfRsTJh.png

Last edited:

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
That breakaway event was as legit as WWE wrestling. Funnny how it always comes down to the last shooter. Oh well looks like all the youngins in atterndance had fun.

Hhane Snidy

Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Great time! My 7 yr old got a Ladd autograph. Some dirtbag collecter was cutting the line with an armful of schwag to get signed. He finally got booted. The players were good about it and signed for the kids for quite a while.

Derfel*

Great time! My 7 yr old got a Ladd autograph. Some dirtbag collecter was cutting the line with an armful of schwag to get signed. He finally got booted. The players were good about it and signed for the kids for quite a while.

What did the collector look like? I might know him. :laugh:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
After the hardest shot competition the players lined up to try the machine out and see what "they had" Lots of numbers in the 80's for most players including Scheifele, but he did impress me with a backhand over 50mph

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
@Aavco - a 50mph backhand is getting into Crosby territory with regards to speed. That's impressive.

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Terrible breakaway contest, lol!

Chiarot can unload it. At first I was thinking it was just because of his approach (he takes a long skate up to the puck as opposed to Buff who kind of starts from a standstill) but everyone tried this technique and he still blew them all away. Multiple 100+mph shots.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
So why does Chairot never one time the puck? No accuracy?

He has to hit the net in order for it to count in the skills.

He's just not being used properly IMO. He should be on our pp but yet we have a forward on the point. Don't get this with the fire power on our backend

allan5oh

Has prospect fever
Oct 15, 2011
After the hardest shot competition the players lined up to try the machine out and see what "they had" Lots of numbers in the 80's for most players including Scheifele, but he did impress me with a backhand over 50mph

I wonder what scheifeles wrister or snapshot would clock in at.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

@Aavco - a 50mph backhand is getting into Crosby territory with regards to speed. That's impressive.

I think he even impressed himself with that.

Interesting. Don't be surprised to see Scheifele take a noticeable amount of backhand shots over the next 2-3 games. He just scored against the Leafs on a backhander and now saw how fast it actually is by pure numbers.

I personally thought NHL players would have access to a speed measurement machine in order to keep up to date with what their numbers actually are but they obviously wouldn't have been that interested in trying out their shots if they would.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad