SKA Petersburg thread.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
SKA is in a very bad shape and they also have internal problems, whereas Sochi made a few signings recently and should be expected to better, at least a bit. Under normal circumstances, you would be surprised to see SKA lose at home to Sochi, but yesterday, it was not the case. Actually I even had a bet for "Sochi won't lose by 2 goals" which delivered very easily.

York

Jul 21, 2013
Yup, that CSKA`s third goal looked like they mislead the team in which are they playing.
Belov perfect board pass.
Kiselievich perfectly placed shot.
Kovalchuk absolutely briliant blocking goalie sight.
Awesome goal really, just pure teamwork.

Yes :clap:

I waited for interesting game. But saw the next epic fail. :thumbd:

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I say that here tonight: SKA will get 1st place in division and 2nd in conference, doesn't matter how bad they look now.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
In what universe ?

SKA has 23pts in last 10 home games with 6 straight wins. They have 11 games at home, only 3 away.

On the other hand, Jokerit will finish the season with a 6-game away tour.

You may say, "Schedule doesn't win games" and you are right, but SKA players are not stupid. They know how important it is to get 1st place in the division and will surely work even harder from now on. Beating SKA in St. Petersburg is not an easy thing. Well, maybe it was under Nazarov, but not now.

Jokerit deserves credit but I sincerely believe that the only reason they are on top is because SKA can't deliver. Apart from SKA, there is no team in that division to cause trouble for Jokerit. So, when SKA picks up the speed, it will be really hard to stop them. And I believe they are capable of doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad