SKA Arena (21.542), St.Petersburg, Russia - largest hockey arena in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
So Austrians keep not following the EU ban against doing business with Russia. And the dictator lovers have the nerve to keep Romanians and Bulgarians out of Schengen.

Reactions: Kleefeld

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
SKA is a Russian abbreviation for Sports Club of the Army.

Their arena is less than an hour by air from the nearest NATO airbase.

Hmmmmm....

GaboriklessWild

Oct 20, 2013

Hmmmmm....

Damn, these pesky Russians built their cities hundreds of years ago around NATO bases.

So Austrians keep not following the EU ban against doing business with Russia. And the dictator lovers have the nerve to keep Romanians and Bulgarians out of Schengen.

There is no EU ban against doing business with Russians + what has a private company to do with the Austrian government blocking the entry of Romanians and Bulgarians into Schengen.

Hanji

Oct 14, 2009
Wisconsin

Hmmmmm....

Hmmmmm.. is right.
I have it on good authority SKA's new arena is actually a staging area to infiltrate NATO bases. Nikishin and Demidov, wearing fake mustaches, will soon be deployed as undercover operatives.
Raise the alarm!!!!!

Last edited:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Hmmmmm.. is right.
I have it on good authority SKA's new arena is actually a staging area to infiltrate NATO bases. Nikishin and Demidov, wearing a fake mustaches, will soon be deployed as undercover operatives.
Raise the alarm!!!!!
They are ready ... let us begin with that guy

and they need a chef too ...

and Yeti or whatever ...

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Would be cool to travel to St Petersburg to watch a KHL game or two or three...I heard 40 year old Legend Ilya Kovaltchuk is coming back to play for Spartak Moskva

They are ready ... let us begin with that guy

and they need a chef too ...

and Yeti or whatever ...

Very cool and Atanasov has become my favorite player next to Michkov

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Would be cool to travel to St Petersburg to watch a KHL game or two or three...I heard 40 year old Legend Ilya Kovaltchuk is coming back to play for Spartak Moskva

Very cool and Atanasov has become my favorite player next to Michkov
But SKA is likely moving to SKA Arena for next season, the current season will remain at Ledovy Dvorets.

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
But SKA is likely moving to SKA Arena for next season, the current season will remain at Ledovy Dvorets.
Are the two Arenas very far from each other?Does it get cold in St Petersburg in December and January I've worked and played hockey outdoors in minus 30 so the Cold doesn't bother me too much...you just add more layers and cover face,head,hands and ears and wear good Boots and a Heavy Coat

Caser

@RUSProspects
May 21, 2013
Riga/Yaroslavl
twitter.com
Are the two Arenas very far from each other?Does it get cold in St Petersburg in December and January I've worked and played hockey outdoors in minus 30 so the Cold doesn't bother me too much...you just add more layers and cover face,head,hands and ears and wear good Boots and a Heavy Coat
To find minus 30 C you need to go notably more Eastern, at least to Ufa, it's like minus 5 C in St.Petersburg these days.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Medvedev to RSport: SKA considers moving to SKA Arena for the 2024 Gagarin Cup if the arena meets our conditions. Definitelly, SKA will play at SKA Arena in the 2024-2025 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad