SJSharks's 2015 NHL Entry Mock Draft (edguy's mock reborn) DRAFTING

Brigid1011*

Minny is auto picked Jake DeBrusk LW. Objections from the peanut gallery? Anyone?

I notified next gm as well

Last edited by a moderator:

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
With the 20th pick the :wings select Thomas Chabot

Round |
Pick​
|
Player​
|
Pos/Sht​
|
Height​
|
Weight​
|
Birthdate​
|
Current Team (League)​
------|------|-----------------------------|--------|---------|--------|----------|------------------------------
1 |20|Thomas Chabot|
D/L​
|
6’2”​
|
179 lbs​
|
1-30-97​
|Saint John Sea Dogs (QMJHL)

Notifying the next GM

Brigid1011*

Pick 21 on the clock. It's Washington

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
Minny is auto picked Jake DeBrusk LW. Objections from the peanut gallery? Anyone?

I notified next gm as well

You are supposed to use the midterm rankings listed on the first page link.
Minn selects Jakob Zboril instead.

Jake Debrusk goes back into the prospect pool.

Last edited:

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
and then....

:caps select from Portland in the WHL, LW Paul Bittner

16242524-mmmain.png

Stars pm'd

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
Flyers looking to trade 2 dmen:
Streit/Schultz/Schenn/Gudas/Sanheim/Werenski all on the block
Sanheim and Werenski I want a top 6 W right now.
Others giving away... For picks

Please PM if interested

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
30 plus year flyers fan. Never happen. ****** deal for Philly in real life. Glad u ain't the Gm really

I thought it was a pretty fair deal, Kesler is a good defensive C replacement for Couts while providing more offense and Lindholm is already a young top pairing Dman, hes insanely underrated. That being said i've never been a really huge fan of Simmonds.

GingerJesus28

This is the way
Feb 25, 2015
Saskatchewan
30 plus year flyers fan. Never happen. ****** deal for Philly in real life. Glad u ain't the Gm really
You need to relax dude it's a mock draft fantasy not real life ****ing Sidney Crosby and Anze Kopitar and Shea Weber have been traded so chill out.
You clearly don't watch the Ducks. Kesler can do what Couts can and will play Flyers hockey while getting 55-60P
Lindholm is a young stud on D who's only going to get better. Half of Simmonds goals come on the PP.

That being said they are my 4th and 5th favorite Flyers next to the easy top 3. So chill out. It's a mock draft, have fun. Stop being a miserable *****.

Brigid1011*

You need to relax dude it's a mock draft fantasy not real life ****ing Sidney Crosby and Anze Kopitar and Shea Weber have been traded so chill out.
You clearly don't watch the Ducks. Kesler can do what Couts can and will play Flyers hockey while getting 55-60P
Lindholm is a young stud on D who's only going to get better. Half of Simmonds goals come on the PP.

That being said they are my 4th and 5th favorite Flyers next to the easy top 3. So chill out. It's a mock draft, have fun. Stop being a miserable *****.

I haven't said a word. ? Wtf is ur problem. Funny how his post is gone. Oh well. The pm s I got from him are the same trust me

Brigid1011*

Dallas gm job is available. I just do this for fun some people take it to seriously. Thanks for letting me join

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Dallas is officially placed on auto draft. When it is their turn, anyone can auto them, please follow the auto draft rules. Also please this is for fun. Keep the negativity to a minimum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad