SJSharks's 2015 NHL Entry Mock Draft (edguy's mock reborn) DRAFTING

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
hey SJSharks39 are you here? dont start a mock if you expect other ppl to run it for you for this long (especially when were still in the 1st round..), its really ****in rude.

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
hey SJSharks39 are you here? dont start a mock if you expect other ppl to run it for you for this long (especially when were still in the 1st round..), its really ****in rude.

He's been around tons today. Like I said.. I've auto picked multiple times already and the OP doesn't care.

Both :edmonton and :caps are up for grabs.

I'm out.
It'll be a long time before I do a mock like this again. Terrible.

schnee11

Hockey Lover
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
He's been around tons today. Like I said.. I've auto picked multiple times already and the OP doesn't care.

Both :edmonton and :caps are up for grabs.

I'm out.
It'll be a long time before I do a mock like this again. Terrible.

didn't want to seem like a quiter but if other ppl are leaving, i don't want to be in this either

:canes are up for the taking.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Mods please close this. I forgot about it and never got around to updating it. Also I never started it, that was Edguy.

dathockeydoe

@dathockeydoe
Feb 16, 2015
SK
Mods please close this. I forgot about it and never got around to updating it. Also I never started it, that was Edguy.

It would have closed then.. and all of us would have been ok. What you did.. was start something new where you already had about 25 people. You offered to host.. and these kind of things depend on that.

So however you phrase it, brutal. Shouldn't host if you don't care.

You get a D+

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

seriously dont offer to host if you're not willing to put the time in. we all put alot of time and effort into making our deals/selections.. to have it just end because you dont feel like running the draft anymore is pretty disrespectful to all of us.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
seriously dont offer to host if you're not willing to put the time in. we all put alot of time and effort into making our deals/selections.. to have it just end because you dont feel like running the draft anymore is pretty disrespectful to all of us.

There was many autopicks in the first round alone. Don't act like everyone was involved. Also with the personal attacks coming from a user to multiple people it was not worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad