GDT: SJS vs VGK entrance. 7pm

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Damn I forgot we had scott gomez. I had to google that to be sure I didn't imagine it. That time feels like a fever dream.

4-3 Vegas
EK9, EK65, Suo
Reaves, Karlsson, Stone, Stone

Reactions: Kcoyote3

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I don't know if I'd say that. Gomez had an interesting stint here. He was a solid zone entry option, and was great on the #2PP unit. He just never scored much, but 15 points in 39 games isn't bad.

I meant in his ability to finish. He had an incredibly weak shot like Melker.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
How is that twitter poll even a thing? The bias and love the NHL has towards Vegas is hilarious. Next we’ll see Vegas unveil a Teal Jersey with an aggressive sea creature wearing a helmet and gush how amazing and unique it is.

Reactions: Sandisfan

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I'd post Slo's gif, but then he'd yell at me that it's only for in-game use like he did to Pavelski.

Also part of me enjoys he comedy value of top 6 Melker and the reaction it provokes.:laugh:

Yell? Are you 10?

And it ain't my gif. I don't claim things I didn't make.

Some people hold the gun up to their heads at all times except during the game.

Well that's depressing.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
Wrong time to run into a rejuvenated Vegas team firing on all cylinders, while riding a hot goaltender. They made the Flames look like amateurs the other might looking absolutely dominant. Hertl out is a big ooof. Those lines are scary bad.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Yell? Are you 10?

well... I did just buy a box full of toy robots. So.... Maybe?

And it ain't my gif. I don't claim things I didn't make.

I could've said "that gif that Slo didn't make but uses all the time so I can't claim he has ownership of it but he does seem to claim usage dominion over it on these message boards" but that seemed excessive.

though now I am going to pretend it is your gif. By which I mean that it's actually you in the gif. You've got some pretty sweet 80s hair.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
I just realized we have 2 players that are performing like top-6 players in tonight's forward lineup

41Ap0nGj4NL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad