Sixers offseason thread - Bye bye Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
We finally need to get out of that cursed game 7 thread.

I'll kick this one off with, you guessed it, some Ben Simmons talk.

I would have turned down the Pacers offer of Brogdon and a first for Simmons as well. However, the fact that they got that offer is good news. That means early on in the offseason they already getting better offers than stuff like Wall and Kemba which we all speculated right after the season might be the best they can do.

I think the Warriors make the most sense for Simmons, and for them, but they simply don't have anything that makes sense for the Sixers. I wouldn't be surprised if Simmons ends up going in a three or even four team deal where a team like GS gets him and we get players from a different team. I also think the stuff with Cleveland where we get Sexton OR Garland, Love, and a first round pick is intriguing.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Just saw that this finals has ZERO players who have won a title yet.....and only 1 player who ever gotten to the finals.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
What’re you going to do with yourself when Simmons isn’t traded?

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
What’re you going to do with yourself when Simmons isn’t traded?
So the Sixers should keep a guy who is afraid to take a wide open dunk in a crucial situation in game 7 and is a total liability on offense every year in the playoffs. Thankfully Daryl Morey is a lot smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad