Sitwell Enterprises 360GM League Signup Thread: Open to EVERYONE

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
yeah ive been going back and forth trying to do 5 different things lol

If you need a sixth, and think it worthwhile, maybe pop into TBC and see if anyone wants to claim one of the three remaining slots? :laugh:

I think the speed with which this filled up is a testament to the popularity of the type of the league. Maybe a few original hold-outs will have second thoughts on the eve of your playoffs.

ThePsychicSaw

Jul 24, 2009
Not really, there are ways to get around em. It does get annoying trust me ive broken stuff over that and the slot goals. We came to a pretty reasonable agreement in TBC that slot goals are not a glitch and is the cause of a bad defense. Same with the poking there are ways to get around it. What i will not tolerate is someone doing the inside outside deke on the goal line and scoring 3 or more goals using the same damn move.

:yo::yo::yo::yo::handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Not really, there are ways to get around em. It does get annoying trust me ive broken stuff over that and the slot goals. We came to a pretty reasonable agreement in TBC that slot goals are not a glitch and is the cause of a bad defense. Same with the poking there are ways to get around it. What i will not tolerate is someone doing the inside outside deke on the goal line and scoring 3 or more goals using the same damn move.

Since I rarely score three goals in the same game, I should be fine then. :laugh:

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

The way i see the inside outside deke is that if your far enough away where all the goalie does is go down into a butterfly and it goes above his outside shoulder, thats the glitch* but if your close enough to where you make the goalie make a move i.e diving, desperation save, thats an actual deke and can be done I dont care.

Ok guys! Got mostly everyone accepted and approved still need 14 league invites plus the 3 vacant spots! I gotta go take care of some things and ill be back on in an hour or two! LETS GET THESE LAST SPOTS FILLED UP AND WE CAN PLAY TONIGHT!

Last edited:

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
The way i see the inside outside deke is that if your far enough away where all the goalie does is go down into a butterfly and it goes above his outside shoulder, thats the glitch* but if your close enough to where you make the goalie make a move i.e diving, desperation save, thats an actual deke and can be done I dont care.

Ok guys! Got mostly everyone accepted and approved still need 14 league invites plus the 3 vacant spots! I gotta go take care of some things and ill be back on in an hour or two! LETS GET THESE LAST SPOTS FILLED UP AND WE CAN PLAY TONIGHT!

I've noticed some guys are putting in offers for UFAs.

There's no reason we have to wait, right? It's not like they are resolved before the advance anyway?

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

I won't be online till like 12:30 am EST, so you better not start up, yet. :laugh:

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
On second thought I would love Ottawa, Florida's got better depth but I've yet to play with a top player (other than Subban and Price, and goalies are kinda 'meh' in that you thank them but never control them) and would love to tinker with Spezza, Karlsson and some of those nice prospects coming up (MIKAAAAA!). Also stay in Canada this way.

Sorry to be a pain Stew/Sensei. Will change my post in the lineup thread once I'm confirmed.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
On second thought I would love Ottawa, Florida's got better depth but I've yet to play with a top player (other than Subban and Price, and goalies are kinda 'meh' in that you thank them but never control them) and would love to tinker with Spezza, Karlsson and some of those prospects coming up.

Sorry to be a pain Stew/Sensei. Will change my post in the lineup thread once I'm confirmed.

lol so MTL is open? hmmm

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I've noticed some guys are putting in offers for UFAs.

There's no reason we have to wait, right? It's not like they are resolved before the advance anyway?

Im gonna have to talk to fuss on this one as last year was kind of like a test year to see how we really should do things. Free agents can be signed by anyone at anytime. (Once I give the go ahead.) In the offseason I will give a day or two to sign your RFA's before anyone can send them offer sheets. <Subject to change

So no, one should have been signing everyone, but seeing how im in a good mood, **** it. Lets start.....hmm....NOW!

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
huh im sorry.... I thought like the bluth we could sign anyone whenever we wanted at the beginning of the season....

:laugh:

I think he just wanted everyone in the league first--lest there be any last-minute switches.

You probably weren't the only one--I just happened to notice that you were among the "Teams Interested" on one of the guys I was checking out.

xVx Santillo

Oct 31, 2012
Sorry i was at work..ill be requesting my team soon! Cant wait to play with one of my fav teams! will be doing my lineup and trade block as soon as i get accepted into the league!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
:laugh:

I think he just wanted everyone in the league first--lest there be any last-minute switches.

You probably weren't the only one--I just happened to notice that you were among the "Teams Interested" on one of the guys I was checking out.

exactly, and by starting now, i mean START THE LEAGUE

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
We need more trade blocks and rosters up. There must be a number of people who have posted here and joined the league but didn't post a trade block or roster.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
Is there an updated list of available teams remaining?

Im certainly interested in this league, as I am in only 1 other and its probably on the verge of dying.

Hot Fuss's other league is being run extremely well, and I can see this is going to be a spitting image!

Deffinatly interested to sign up, just want to know what my options are!

Cheers guys.

richyy03

"We're all mad here"
Aug 19, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Man playing with a different team is kinda weird. Not used to having an actual good goalie. On a bad note, first game played and Heatley's already injured...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad