single game ticket pre-sale now live

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
I hate Ticketmaster. Last week I was looking for a pair in the 200s for the opener but there were only 2 singles available. Wound up having to grab a pair in the 300s. I went to check out some other games this morning and noticed there are now tickets in the 200s available for the opener.

Reactions: aragorn

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I hate Ticketmaster. Last week I was looking for a pair in the 200s for the opener but there were only 2 singles available. Wound up having to grab a pair in the 300s. I went to check out some other games this morning and noticed there are now tickets in the 200s available for the opener.
Must be the seats they reserve for potential season ticket holders, then they release the seats as the game gets closer. I'm just guessing btw

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Funny how Ottawa is no longer a tiny market that doesnt support the team any longer

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Funny how Ottawa is no longer a tiny market that doesnt support the team any longer
Lots left to prove on that front.

Home opener is one thing but if the next few games are 11k people we still need to move the needle a lot.

I hope the season ticket base keeps building as the season goes on. If the team shows well some of those wait and see people may commit.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Lots left to prove on that front.

Home opener is one thing but if the next few games are 11k people we still need to move the needle a lot.

I hope the season ticket base keeps building as the season goes on. If the team shows well some of those wait and see people may commit.
Need to make the playoffs to drive the Season Ticket base

MCNSTY

Sep 15, 2020
It’s too bad that the very first home Saturday game is against the damn Coyote’s — that won’t help ticket sales lol

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
It’s too bad that the very first home Saturday game is against the damn Coyote’s — that won’t help ticket sales lol
Guaranteed win - 4PM game so you can still go out after...sounds like a winner.

Should score a bunch that game as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad