Sim master need help

HFNHLOilers

Dec 13, 2008
Brampton
Hey I've noticed the inconsistancy In the simming of games last games run on Wensday if there is anything I can do to help run games I'll be happy to help. I already run a sim league of my own I have the master sim and it's registered so all I would need is the master file for the sim and I'd email the files needed to whoever puts them up. Just a thought I figured I would throw it out there.

Cheers
Zach DallasGM

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Thanks Zach. Seems the simming abilities at the Niece household run in the family!

I'll leave this up to Matt in terms of logistics to spread the work, but it's a great offer. I know that Matt has had a number of things impact his schedule of late, so this might work. Always good to have a back-up or two as well.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Not *****ing by the way...I think he may need help. Somebody can maybe help him. Zach your the youngest here you need to sacrifice your self :p: .

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Unless Matt's been kidnapped by those Honduran drug lords he was trying to do a show about, I'm sure he's still on top of things. He knows his schedule and has back-up/contingency plans for simming. Just be patient.

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
Not much let me tell you. Sorry gang, had some upheaval in life and was homeless there for a bit - nothing quite like being homeless and carless in LA - simming back up today!

I hear Dr. Drew is looking to cast Season 5 of Celebrity Rehab soon. Maybe that could help you out.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Not much let me tell you. Sorry gang, had some upheaval in life and was homeless there for a bit - nothing quite like being homeless and carless in LA - simming back up today!

Yeah right, we know the real reason is that you had to keep simming until the Flames won again. It took 5 days.

Happy.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
You know, I probably wouldn't have minded the delay, except that it's given me the better part of a week to fret about my team's recent tailspin. I'm almost afraid to see the new set of boxscores... :help:

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
Sorry guys. Birthday drinking got in the way ~ but I'm back in rehab today so i'll sim in an hour or two....

Happy birthday senor Kershaw. I'm sure you and Berglund had a nice night out yesterday...:amazed:

Anyways I wish you health and love for your birthday and all the rest of the year.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
Happy birthday senor Kershaw. I'm sure you and Berglund had a nice night out yesterday...:amazed:

Anyways I wish you health and love for your birthday and all the rest of the year.

Thanks Alvaro. And my gift to you is a win. Ugh. I shoulda stopped simming while I was ahead....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad